- The Technology Winter School is an excellent “tool” guiding young people with their career choices in the field of
engineering and technology.
Benefits of the Training Facility:
- Students get hands-on exposure to Revolution 4.0 technology and equipment via the practical work stations at the Winter Schools.
- Students also get first class exposure of the higher education career paths via Universities: US & UCT, Colleges:
Northlink & New Cloud Academy (NCA) & Companies such as: Festo, Festo Didactic, Siemens, Vega & Wika.
- They also get the opportunity of Skills Training in Swellendam, close to their families, being offered at Automation
Works Training Facility (AWTF) to 10 learners per annum.
- At AWTF we expose the learners to basic workplace skills & ethics, basic welding, PLC panel building & wiring,
Solid Works & Auto Cad Drawings, life skill toolbox talks & financial budgeting skills.
- We offer them the opportunity to become “job ready” and we also assist them in “job placement” opportunities, being offered in Swellendam Industrial via “job shadowing” at different factories.
Winter School 2015
Winter Schools 2015 – 2018,
Expos x 3 & SALOV - 2016
Winter Schools CT & Swellendam 2018
We combine our expertise in process automation software development with an in-depth understanding of the mechanics of process automation hardware.
In the Media
- MEC visit
- Winter School 2017